Bilingual Spanish/English Certified Recovery Peer Support Advocate (CRPA) Substance Use Disorder Outpatient Clinic
The Hispanic Counseling Center is seeking a “Certified Recovery Peer Support Advocate” (CRPA)
Duties and Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
CRPA will provide direct support services to clients in the Substance Use Disorder Outpatient Clinic and assist in the engagement process, support and coordination of care.
- Provide recovery support to individuals who are in recovery from substance use or co-occurring mental health disorder.
- Advocate and coordinate seamless care transitions and person-centered care.
- Assess situations to determine importance, urgency, risk and need to communicate with the team to meet client’s immediate needs.
- Complete thorough and timely documentation.
- Evening/weekend hours may be required
- Certified Recovery Peer Support Advocate (CRPA) certificate
- High School Diploma or GED
- Must be fully bilingual in Spanish/English
- CRPA must work on-site from the agency
- Minimum of one-year experience working with individuals with serious substance use disorders or co-occurring disorders
- Excellent computer skills; familiarity with EMR/EHR (Accumed) and telehealth services (zoom and doxy.me)
COVID-19 considerations: Vaccination is required, surgical masks are required
For more information or to apply for the position, please CLICK HERE.