Bilingual Spanish/English Credentialed Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Counselor (CASAC) Substance Use Disorder Clinic
The Hispanic Counseling Center is seeking a Bilingual Credentialed Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Counselor (CASAC) to work in the Substance Use Disorder Outpatient
Duties and Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Clinician will conduct individual, family and group sessions.
- Clinician will facilitate psycho-educational groups
- Clinician will complete assessments, progress notes and treatment plans for the clients in the Substance Use Disorder outpatient clinic.
- Must meet deadlines for all documentation and paperwork requirements.
- Credentialed Alcoholism and Substance Abuse Counselor (CASAC) degree
- Must be fully bilingual in Spanish/English
- CASAC must work on-site from the agency
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree in social work in addition (preferred)
- Minimum of one-year experience working with individuals with substance use disorders or co-occurring disorders
- Excellent computer skills; familiarity with EMR/EHR (Accumed) and telehealth services (zoom and doxy.me)
- Ability to work both independently as well as part of a team.
- Must be responsive to time deadlines
COVID-19 considerations: Vaccination is required, surgical masks are required
For more information or to apply for the position, please CLICK HERE.