Bilingual Spanish/English Psychiatrist
Hispanic Counseling Center is currently seeking a highly motivated/dedicated Bilingual Spanish/English psychiatrist specialist to join our multidisciplinary clinical treatment team in the Mental Health Outpatient Clinic and Substance Use Disorder Outpatient Clinic.
Duties and Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
The psychiatrist will conduct psychiatric evaluations and medication management services in both programs, will complete psychiatric evaluations, psychiatric progress notes and other forms, assist as needed in the clinic. Will also collaborate with the treatment team for the benefit of our clients with mental illness and substance use. Must meet deadlines for all documentation and paperwork requirements.
- Medical Degree
- Must be fully fluent in Spanish/English
- Psychiatrist must work on site from the agency
- Board Certified
- Medication Administration Training (MAT)
- 3-5 years in Mental Health outpatient clinic experience or Substance Use disorder Outpatient Clinic experience
- Working with multicultural populations
- Excellent computer skills; familiarity with EMR/EHR (Accumed) and telehealth platforms (zoom and doxy.me)
- Familiarity with NYS/OMH Article 31 ,OASAS Part 822 and Medicaid Regulations
COVID-19 considerations: Vaccination is required, surgical masks are required
For more information or to apply for the position, please CLICK HERE.