Bilingual Spanish/English Mental Health Outpatient Clinician
Hispanic Counseling Center is currently seeking a highly motivated/dedicated Bilingual (Spanish/English) clinician to join our multidisciplinary clinical treatment team in the Mental Health Outpatient Clinic.
Duties and Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Clinician will conduct individual, family and group sessions.
- Clinician will facilitate psycho-educational groups
- Clinician will complete assessments, progress notes and treatment plans for the clients in the mental health outpatient clinic.
- Must meet deadlines for all documentation and paperwork requirements.
- LMSW, LCSW, or LMHC is required.
- Must be fully fluent in both Spanish & English.
- Clinician must work on-site from the agency.
- 3-5 years in Mental Health Outpatient clinic experience
- Working with multicultural populations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Spanish and English
- Excellent computer skills; Familiarity with EMR/EHR (Accumed) and telehealth platforms (zoom and doxy.me)
- Familiarity with NYS/OMH Article 31 and Medicaid Regulations.
COVID-19 considerations: Vaccination is required, surgical masks are required
For more information or to apply for the position, please CLICK HERE.