The COMPHS program aims to support individuals with mental health needs and establish, maintain, and improve individual mental health and wellness.
Program services include:
- Mental health support education in various settings (school, library, church, community center, etc.)
- Support groups
- Organized recreational activities
- Brief informal individual, family, and group counseling and education
- Individual screenings for mental health issues
- Links and referrals to community resources and other qualified health professionals