Bilingual Spanish/English Clinician - Ryan White Part A Program
Hispanic Counseling Center is currently seeking a highly motivated/dedicated full-time Bilingual (English/Spanish) clinician to join our multidisciplinary clinical treatment team in the Ryan White Part A Program.
Duties and Responsibilities (include but are not limited to):
- Clinician will conduct individual, group and family counseling and facilitate psycho-education groups,
- Clinical will complete assessments, progress notes and treatment plans for our clients with HIV/AIDS.
- Clinician will maintain daily communication with HIV service providers to coordinate medical and psychiatric services on behalf of clients (i.e. medical case managers, grant funded case managers, transportation services, nutritional services, pharmacies and other services to which clients qualify for.
- Clinician must also meet deadlines for all documentation by using the CARE Ware Data Program and paperwork requirements. Will also coordinate activities with the Program Peer Supportive Specialist in behalf of the clients.
- LMSW, LCSW, or LMHC is required.
- Must be fully fluent in both Spanish & English.
- Clinician must work on-site.
- 3-5 years in Mental Health clinic experience
- 1 year experience with working with HIV/AIDS population
- Working with multicultural populations
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills in Spanish and English
- Proficiency with concurrent documentation
- Excellent computer skills; familiarity with EMR/EHR (CareWare) and telehealth platforms (zoom and doxy.me)
COVID-19 considerations: Vaccination is required, surgical masks are required
For more information or to apply for the position, please CLICK HERE.